[*CONTENT BEING REVIEWED/UPDATED*]
1. What career area(s) interest you most at this time?
2. What kind of postsecondary training do these types of jobs require (apprenticeship, certificate, 2-year, 4-year)?
3. What type of location suits you: urban, suburban, rural?
4. Do you want to stay local, remain in state, go out-of-state but still nearby, or travel farther away?
5. What facilities or opportunities (computer labs, internships, athletic opportunities, study abroad programs, diversity awareness, career centers and job placement rates, etc) are important to you or necessary for your intended major?
6. What size school appeals to you? Are you comfortable with large class sizes?
7. How important is name recognition to you? Is it important that the school is nationally ranked?
8. What do you see as your academic strengths? Do you have any areas of need?
9. What important activities are you involved in now that you want to continue in college?
10. Do you want to live at home, in an apartment, or in a dormitory?