Email Servers To Use During Transition To Google GSuite for Education
New Email Link: http://mail.kcsd.k12.pa.us (should end up at a Google Login Page)
this link will work: https://mail.google.com/a/kcsd.k12.pa.us
OLD EMAIL SERVER: https://cedar.kcsd.k12.pa.us (historical email until Migration is complete)
DO NOT SEND MAIL FROM THIS SERVER
(Cutoff time and date was approximately 7:55PM on Friday, August 17, 2018)
- Hmm, looks like the short mail.kcsd.us isn't exactly landing at Google the way it is supposed to (incoming email is working though). Will figure out a different redirect to make it land properly ... but probably tomorrow.
- Fixed email notifications generated from the Helpdesk system.
- Maybe fixed current website login error message (it authenticated against an email server that has now moved) - yup, that broke! Maybe fixed now.
- Fixed issue with mail being delivered from "inside to inside" domain.
- mail from outside addresses to inside addresses worked
- mail from inside addresses to outside addresses worked
- but because of one check box, email from inside users to inside users was not working (or maybe just severely delayed and might arrive later now) - fixed around 1:45pm Saturday. So if you (using your District email) sent an email to someone else (inside the District), it may not have worked. Try again.
MIGRATION UPDATE STATUS:
Initial Update: Friday, August 17, 2018 at 9:02PM
Update: Friday, August, 17, 2018 at 10:49PM (update 1)
Update: Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 12:35AM (update 2, 3)
Update: Still Up ... 2:07AM adjusting things until they work ...
Update: Saturday, August 18, 1:51PM (update 4)