NEW CLEARANCE LAW REQUIREMENTS
All school employees are required by PA School Code to provide new clearances every five years. Current employees, coaches, substitutes and volunteers with clearances older than 3 years as of December 31, 2014 must obtain and provide them to the KCSD Human Resources within one year of December 31, 2014 (i.e. no later than December 31, 2015). Current clearances that are less than 5 years old will expire at the 5-year anniversary, and individuals in this category will need to obtain them before that anniversary, even if that means earlier than December 31, 2015.
Links To Clearances Forms Needed:
- Act 34 Criminal History Information
- Act 114 FBI Criminal History Check Information (Service Code for School Districts: 1KG6XN)
- Act 151 Child Abuse Information
Additional information can be found at the PA Department of Human Resources Clearances web site
- If you are involved with community organizations that now require clearances, please communicate directly with that organization regarding what clearances they are required to have and whether they can accept copies of the clearances required for school employment.
- Please make sure when you submit your clearances to us, you also keep them in your own personal files so you have them for future use with various community organizations within the three year time period.
Mandated Reporter Training
Mandated Reporting Web Site: http://www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu/
ACT 24 - PDE-6004 form