86 Administration Drive
Mill Hall, PA 17751
Office hours are from 8:00AM to 4:00PM
Our phone number is (570) 893-4900 option 4 then 2
Mark Condo, Director of Human Resources (ext 2321)
Tracy Long, Administrative Assistant (ext 2320)
***New PDE Reading Specialist CSPG 57 details: NEW_-_Reading_CSPG_57.pdf
- INFORMATION ON THE EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP) OR CONNECTCARE3
- Level I to Level II Commonly Asked Questions
- Tenure Commonly Asked Questions Part I
- Tenure Commonly Asked Questions Part II
- Act 48 FAQs
- Act 24 Form: REMINDER to ALL STAFF: Under Act 24 of 2011 and Act 82 of 2012, all KCSD employees are required to report to the District within 72 hours of any arrest or conviction of any criminal offense listed in Section 111(e) and Section 111(f.1) that occurs after September 28, 2011. This form should be used to make reports of any arrests or convictions to Che Regina, Director of HR.
To view open positions, click on the link below:
External applicants who need assistance applying for positions should contact the KCSD Human Resource Office at 570-893-4900 extension 2322.
Visit our LinkedIn page at: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/10628861/admin/updates/
CLEARANCE LAW REQUIREMENTS
All school employees are required by PA School Code to provide new clearances every five years. Current employees, coaches, substitutes and volunteers with clearances older than 3 years as of December 31, 2014 must obtain and provide them to the KCSD Human Resources within one year of December 31, 2014 (i.e. no later than December 31, 2015). Current clearances that are less than 3 years old will expire at the 3-year anniversary, and individuals in this category will need to obtain them before that anniversary, even if that means earlier than December 31, 2015.
The district has purchased a fingerprinting machine with an anticipated receipt date of early May. HR staff members will be trained for proper technique and how to use the machine. Staff will then be notified of available hours for fingerprinting services. More information is forthcoming in regard to accessing forms and instructions. If you've already provided updated clearances, thank you.