KCSD will be accepting online payments to your child's lunch account through www.EZSchoolPay.com. KCSD uses EZSchoolPay as an easy, convenient, and secure way to pay for school meals any day or any time of the day, 24/7/365.
Features and Options:
- Send payments faster and directly to your child's meal account: Payments are credited within 10 minutes
- Mobile applications: EZSchoolPay is available from your device's app store and is available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Receive alerts of low balances, make payments for your child's meal account, and purchase items from the school store.
- Low Balances: Receive alerts when your child's balance drops below a certain balance.
If you would like to take advantage of any of the features mentioned above, you must create an online account with www.EZSchoolPay.com. Getting started is easy! Visit www.EZSchoolPay.com. They website will guide you to create an account and link your student(s) to the account before entering a credit/payment.
Register for a free account on EZSchoolPay
Visit http://ezschoolpay.com to get started!
You now have the ability to pay for school breakfast and lunch online! Monitor your child’s meal account balance and receive low-balance email alerts through EZSchoolPay.com. The online payment option is a quick and secure way to deposit money to your child’s meal account by using a debit or credit card.
What You Need to Register
- Email Address
- The name of your school district
- Your student’s ID number (obtain from your school)
How to Register
- Go to www.EZSchoolPay.com
- Create an account by clicking “Parents Register Now”
- Complete the parent registration form (you must complete all fields with a red asterisk *)
- To search for the school district name, click on the BLUE MAGNIFYING GLASS. A pop-up window will appear.
- It is only necessary to search by entering information one field. For example, search by city, state or by district name. It is not necessary to complete all fields to search for your district.
- To search by district name, type in the first 4 letters of your district in the “District Name” field, then click on the BLUE MAGNIFYING GLASS. Your district’s name will be displayed; simply check the box for your district and click on the green link USE SELECTED DISTRICT AND CLOSE at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Click SAVE
- Once you register, an email will be sent to the address provided. You must go to your email and click the link provided in the email from EZSchoolPay.com to validate your account.
- Once your account is validated, you may now start using your EZSchoolPay account.
Once you create an account, download their ‘How To’ Guide to set up your billing information, link your students and learn how to make payments.
EZ School Pay Introductory Video