Have you ever wished that celebrating your child's birthday at school could be easier and more nutritious? Eliminate the hassle of baking and delivering birthday snacks to school. Stop worrying that the snack you provide is nutritious and safe for students with food allergies. Order a Best Wishes Birthday Basket from KCSD Food Service Department and we'll take care of everything.
What is included in a Best Wishes Birthday Basket?
- A birthday card for your child
- A variety of treats/prizes for every student in your child's classroom and a beverage
How much does a Best Wishes Birthday Basket cost?
- Only $30.00 a basket
How are allergy concerns addressed?
- Snacks offered in the birthday basket are peanut free and are safe for children with peanut/nut allergies.
- The food service staff will work with the school nurse to determine if any other special dietary needs exist in the classroom.
- If necessary, the food service staff will contact the parent/guardian of a child with a special dietary need to determine an appropriate substitute.
How does my child receive the birthday basket?
- The birthday basket will be delivered directly to your child's classroom on the morning of his/her birthday (or the date you indicate) by the cafeteria manager.
How do I order a birthday basket?
- We would appreciate at least 1 week notice for birthday basket orders.
- Only prepaid orders can be filled and delivered, so please be sure to include a check with your order form.
- You can send the form in the mail to Sharon Berger, 86 Administration Drive, Mill Hall , PA 17751 or send the form in with your child at school.
Birthday Basket Forms: